Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
- Paint Booth
- Strong, Durable, Rust Proof, Coats Evenly, Easy To Operate
- 1 year
- Suction Feed
- Powder Coated
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- All India
We have marked a dynamic and distinct position in the industry by offering an superior-grade assortment of Liquid Painting Booth, which is especially designed for liquid painting solutions. The provided painting booths are made by our skilled professionals utilizing the A-1 quality basic material and the best equipment. Moreover, customers can buy these Liquid Painting Booths in a variety of specifications at affordable prices
The design of booth is broad ranging from dry back to water curtain to bottom suction tailor designed depending upon article geometry and intricacy.
Types of booth:
- Dry back
- Water Walled
- Tailor designed Bottom Suction
- Long Life of water contacting surfaces
- Suitably coated bottom tank
- Richly designed overspray arresting baffle trays
- Dynamically balanced suction blower
- Water recirculation system with paint coagulation/filtration system
Depending upon the component size, production volume, paint type and paint consumption and no. of operators the size and the type of booth is decided. Water Washed booths are ideal for liquid painting solutions esp. when the paint consumption is high. Down draft and side draft booths are two types of water washed booths available. A continuous flow of water is provided which collects the over-sprayed paint particles and removes from booth and thus providing with a clean & pollution free working area. Apart from that is the paint consumption is less a dry booth can also be recommended.
Side Draft Booth (SD):
- Two chambers separated by water curtain wall where the front ones the spray chamber in which the article is hooked and can be painted whereas the backside of water curtain wall is a Suction Chamber with baffles to separate paint particles from air mixture. On the top of the suction chamber there is a Blower and Motor
- The over sprayed paint is dragged towards the water flowing continuously. The turbulence is created below the screen & sludge is formed. The water and the sludge are separated in the filter at the bottom tank. The clean water is pumped again to the top tank and flows over the screen
- The paint is sucked by the blower through the baffles wherein the paint particles are separated. The baffles are very effective in separation and can be removed, cleaned easily. Only clean air with thinner is left to atmosphere. It is more efficient than the dry booth
These booths are recommended for large or heavy articles
The water tanks are below ground level. Air suction is created downwards through the water tank. The suction chamber sucks the air/ paint mixture towards the water below, where the sludge is formed and is separated. At the baffles the remaining air particles are arrested. Turn table can be given in case if article rotation is desired for articles with less weight. Alternatively heavy article can be loaded from ground trolley or OH crane.
In this booth the air draft is in the downward direction. Articles are normally kept stationary and the operator moves around it. Over sprayed paint is dragged downwards with the air suction and the sludge is separated at the bottom tank. The clean water is pumped back again. The air is sucked through baffles and paint is separated from the air /paint mixture.