|Home||» Products||» Pre Treatment Line||» Pre-Treatment Plants|
Product Code : 03
Brand Name : SSA
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Plant
- Dip Type
- MS / SS
- Automatic Grade
- Drive Type
- Protection System
- 1 year
With the extensive knowledge in this respective domain we are engaged in presenting a popular range of Pre-Treatment Plants. These are developed by us keeping in mind the various needs of the customers.. As a result, our company's Spray Pre-Treatment Plants range is hugely known fro their vast features. Moreover, other details are as follows:
- Simple operation
- High performance
- Low maintenance cost
- Long lasting nature
- Cost effectiveness
- In the Dip typePretreatment process, the process tanks are arranged in a sequential manner in accordance with their designed chemical process. The components usuallywith the help of a cage / basket and overhead hoist arrangement or transporter is used to move them from one tank to another using manual controls or automatic controls i.e. PLC based transportation.
- In the Spray typePretreatment process, a sequential arrangement of spray zones in a tunnel with their designated chemical process have their respectivetanks which act as a reservoir of chemicals are attached beneath the spray tunnel to collect the overspray and the chemical to be sprayed on the components through the nozzle is also pumped from the same tank. This process is highly favourable when the production is high.
- Sand/Shot/Glass bead Blasting are also an alternative pre-treatment process. Though the surface roughness as compared to other process is high in it but it helps in reducing the water pollution considerably.
- Shree Sai Associates provides customised turnkey solutions for all of the above types of Pre Treatment process.
- Hot Water Generator: SSA provides solution for the water heating required in the tanks of the pre treatment line
- PHE: Plate Heat Exchangers is used to heat the Chemicals such as Phosphate Solutions, mainly for resulting in lesser Sludge and better process controls usually used in Spray Pre-treatment line.
- LA-MELLA Clarifier/ Sludge Separator: Lamella clarifiers are used to separate solids from liquids in effluent streams. The Clarifier can also be supplied with Filter Press in series to make cake of the effluents for safe/easy disposals.
- Oil Skimmer: Used in degreasing tanks to skim off oil collected over the contents. Increases and enhances the chemical action of chemical in degreasing tank. It also reduces the need to replace the contents of the tank. .
- Water Treatment System: Water treatment solution is designed to meet the requirements of RO or DM water for paint shop applications.
- Auto Dosing: It maintains the strength/PH of a particular chemical in their respective reservoirs. Manual or automatic solutions are provided.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 20 Plant Plants Per Year
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certificate, CE Certificate